PROVIDE EFFECTIVE, PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY SERVICES TO CITY RESIDENTS, BUSINESSES, INDUSTRIES AND VISITORS
IO1.1: The City of Twin Falls will equip its employees to succeed
- IO1.1.1: Annually assess staffing levels, infrastructure, equipment, and tools to identify opportunities, develop strategic improvements, and plan for areas that will be underserved due to growth, economic sustainability and quality of product
- IO1.1.2: Assess the growth patterns and subsequent service delivery needs to determine opportunities for partnerships and property acquisition(s).
- IO1.1.3: Collaborate with internal experts to provide guidance and options on new city projects to meet capabilities and needs that maybe desired in the future.
IO1.2: The City will be a leader and example for the community in promoting employee wellness
- IO1.2.1: Provide facilities, learning opportunities, and activities designed to support the health and wellness of our employees.
- IO1.2.2: Create flexibility and opportunity for the pursuit of health and wellness habits.
- IO1.2.3: Explore fitness and health standards to encourage the productivity and safety of the City’s work force.
IO1.3: The City will assist in developing and expanding career paths
- IO1.3.1: Knowledge and competencies will be communicated and opportunities will be created to help prepare and mentor employees.
- IO1.3.2: Provide the education and training to employees that ensures a competent, technical, accredited and professionally prepared workforce.
IO1.4: The City will continue advancing the One City and the High Performance concepts
- IO1.4.1: Develop opportunities for employees to collaborate, take appropriate risks, make decisions and propose recommendations arrived at through consultative and consensus systems.
- IO1.4.2: Continue to focus on and expand organizational development efforts including supervisor training, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Onboarding Processes.
- IO1.4.3: Establish, educate, and expand process review efforts to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness.
- IO1.4.5: Provide the clarity of the vision and mission to empower employees to engage and lead at every level of the organization.
EMPLOYEES ARE RECOGNIZED AS TRUSTED AND CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS OF OUR TEAM WHO MODEL THE ORGANIZATION'S VALUES
IO2.1: The City of Twin Falls will build a valued, respected, and committed workforce
- IO2.1.1: Provide a market competitive and sustainable full compensation package that demonstrates the organization’s commitment to the employee.
- IO2.1.2: Engage in open, ongoing, and multi-directional communication that is transparent and informative.
- IO2.1.3: Employees are engaged and committed to realizing the goals and objectives of the Strategic Plan.