The City of Twin Falls partnered with PSI Environmental Systems to offer residents curbside collection of some recyclable materials.
Please use only designated recycle carts with orange lids that PSI delivers to each household. These orange topped bins offer a hassle-free approach to recycling aluminum, cardboard, and tin. Simply empty or remove any plastics, liquids, or food residue and discard in the recycle bin.
PSI will collects household recyclables every other week on the same day as regular trash pickup. View the interactive map (GIS)
Recycle Collection Schedule
When one of the following holidays falls on Monday through Friday, recycling collection will be one day behind. Normal service resumes the following Monday.
What Can I Put In My Recycle Bin?
- Clean cardboard
- Cardboard, corrugated (no food contamination)
- Cardboard egg cartons (no Styrofoam)
- Paperboard (Cereal boxes, shoe boxes, etc. Please remove any plastic liners or labels before recycling)
- Clean cans
- Aerosol cans (without the caps)
Materials Not Accepted in Recycle Bins.
- No plastics of any kind
- No food or other organic waste
- No food-contaminated items
- Aluminum foil
- Food-contaminated cardboard (pizza boxes, etc.)
- Paper plates or paper towels
- TV dinner trays
- Used tissues
- No glass
- No lawn and garden waste
- No household hazardous waste containers. (Please discard empty household hazardous waste containers in your regular trash)
- Highly flammable liquids
- Motor oil
- Pool chemicals
- Radioactive materials
- Toxic chemicals
- No soiled or wet newspaper, rubber bands or string
- No scrap metal