Can I have a home based business?
  • A home based business, also known as a home occupation, may be allowed depending on the zoning of your property and the type of business. 
  • Generally, if the proposed business will generate any traffic, either vehicle or pedestrian, a Special Use Permit and a public hearing in front of the Planning and Zoning Commission will be required. 
  • Please contact the Planning & Zoning Department at 208-735-7267 for further information.

Show All Answers

1. Can I have a home based business?
2. What is the zoning on this property?
3. What are the setbacks on this property?
4. What is the zoning for sheds and do I need a permit?
5. Can the City make a property owner stripe a parking lot?
6. How do I find my property boundaries(pins)?
7. What can I do with this property?