- Feature Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
Agendas, Minutes & Videos
Before the public Hearing
- Written testimony is highly recommended prior to the meeting.
- Written testimony can be submitted to the City Council by using this link City Council Public Comment. We encourage communication with the City Council. Please be aware, comments entered after 12 pm may not be reviewed by the Council members prior to the same day meeting.
- Written testimony can be submitted to Planning and Zoning Commission by using this link P&Z Public Comment.
- Written testimony received prior to 12:00 PM on the date of the hearing will be considered by the hearing body and become part of the record.
- Written testimony received after 12:00 PM the day of the meeting will not be accepted for consideration.
IN-PERSON OR VERBAL TESTIMONY
During the public hearing
- Calling into the meeting is available if you follow these instructions.
- If you wish to give testimony during a public hearing meeting, advanced notice is appreciated and can be done by completing the Public Testimony Form check the box at the bottom of the form and be sure to include the phone number you will be using to call into the meeting.
- Verbal testimony can be made by calling into the meeting on this phone number 1-208-939-6718 and entering the Conference ID number, the Conference ID can be found on the Agenda 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Calls must be received between 6:00 PM and 6:10 PM so that you can be put into the queue to speak during the Public Hearing portion of the meeting.
- In-person testimony will now be allowed during the meeting.
Public Testimony Procedures
- Applicant and Representative testimony will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Public Testimony will be limited to 2 minutes each.
- The meetings are moderated and people will be able to speak in an orderly fashion similar to normal procedures.
- Please be patient, as this is a new process for all of us.
- Please be respectful of others and the delivery of staff/applicant presentation, Commission/City Council deliberations and other public testimony.
MEETINGS & AGENDAS LISTED BELOW
Streaming video is live with a 30-second delay. Low bandwidth may affect your video quality. Stop and restart video if you experience difficulties.
Sparklight/Cable One - Channel 17 has uninterrupted live streaming of the City Council meetings. If you are having difficulties, and have access to Cable One, please use view the meeting via Cable One.