Does the City require contractor licenses?
  • The City will need your State of Idaho registration or license number before you can pull permits.
  • The State of Idaho requires:
  • General Contractors registration through the Bureau of Occupational Licenses.
  • Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, Public Works, Modular/Manufactured Installers through the Division of Building Safety .

Show All Answers

1. How do I build an ADA ramp on private property?
2. How do I request an ADA ramp on public property?
3. Does the City require contractor licenses?
4. Does the city require business licenses?
5. Where do I go to get an Alcohol license?
6. What do I need to do to build a fence on my property?
7. When do you need a building permit?
8. Who will be doing my building inspections? (City Limits vs Area of Impact)
9. Why can’t the City force someone to maintain their property?