All city water customers are required to comply with the water conservation ordinance from the city code. Restrictions include the following:
- All irrigation systems must be maintained in a manner that promotes efficient watering and limits leaks or damage to the system that would cause flow of water beyond property lines.
Subdivisions that use pressure irrigation for watering may be on a different schedule if they are connected to canal water. Those residents who follow a different schedule than the one listed below should have been contacted by the Engineering Department with a letter advising homeowners of the alternate schedule.
For more information on pressurized irrigation click here.
Your watering schedule for pressure irrigation on canal water follows your address:
- Even numbered addresses ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 water on even numbered calendar days.
- Odd numbered addresses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 water on odd numbered calendar days.
You may water at any time during the 24 hours of your day.
Your watering schedule for city water follows your address:
- Even numbered addresses ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 water on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Odd numbered addresses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 water on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Watering with city water will only be allowed on appropriate days before 10:00 am or after 5:00 pm.