The Airport Advisory Commission shall:
- Consider and recommend contract and lease provisions for all operations conducted at the airport
- Plan the operation, construction, improvement and development of the airport
- Recommend and advise generally the respective governing bodies as to all matters concerning the airport
- Recommend employment of airport personnel
- Recommend the annual budget for operation, improvement, construction and development of the airport
For more information on the Airport Advisory Commission, please view the Twin Falls City Code Title 8, Chapter 7, Section 3. Individuals who are interested in serving on the Airport Advisory Board are encouraged to apply via the Board and Commission Application Form.