Boards & Commissions
The governance of the City of Twin Falls to a large degree takes place at the grassroots level through citizen volunteers who choose to serve on boards and commissions. These volunteers are generally appointed after they have applied for a position, and city staff and various members of the City Council make a selection based upon the volunteers’ experience and interest.
Each board or commission has different meeting schedules and requirements. The participation of these volunteers is crucial to city staff and the elected members of the City Council in making good decisions and initiating reasonable ordinances and necessary as well as innovative projects and programs.
Boards & Commissions Listing
- Airport Advisory Board
- Building Inspections Advisory Committee
- Golf Advisory Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Impact Fee and Improvement Reimbursement Committee
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Traffic Safety Commission
- Urban Renewal Agency
- Youth Council
- Economic Development Ready Team
- Senior Citizens Advisory Committee
Advisory Commission Application and Background Check
NOTE: The City of Twin Falls will keep a copy of your application on record for up to one year or until a board or commission position becomes available.