Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Homeowners in the City of Twin Falls are reminded that the community has a Water Conservation Ordinance that requires residents to follow the city irrigation schedule. The ordinance, which was adopted in 2004, encourages conservation of Southern Idaho’s limited ground water resources.
Homeowners in the Twin Falls city limits are connected to either the city’s Pressurized Irrigation or City Water:
Pressurized Irrigation draws water from the canal system for landscape irrigation. The water is NOT POTABLE, but it does reduce demand on limited aquifer supplies for future generations. Pressurized Irrigation customers should follow this schedule:
• Even numbered addresses ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 water on even numbered calendar days
• Odd numbered addresses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 water on odd numbered calendar days
• Water at any time during the 24 hours of your day
City Water is potable water that has been drawn from the aquifer and treated for safe consumption. City Water customers should follow this schedule:
• Even numbered addresses ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 water on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
• Odd numbered addresses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 water on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
• City water will only be allowed on scheduled days before 10 a.m. or after 5 p.m.
New customers are informed when they connect to city water, which system the resident's home utilizes and their scheduled watering days. In addition, the city irrigation schedule is posted to the City of Twin Falls website at tfid.org, and is available by calling the Utility Services Department at 208-735-7249 or 208-735-7250.